when u see ur notp on ur dash and ur like
not in my god damn lobby
"How to make panties melt with a single look" by Mark Sheppard
reasons to love Crowley:
- phone number is 666
- dean’s contact in his phone is “not moose”
- doesn’t have any virtues, but if he did, patience wouldn’t be one
- sold soul for 3 inch longer ding dong
- just trying to hit double digits
- totally soul-selling worthy
- forces extremely homophobic men to kiss him to seal deals
- do you really need any more reasons
- one more
One more: His vessel is Mark Sheppard
Me flirting with someone I’m not emotionally invested in:
Me flirting with someone I actually like:
- giving gifts stresses me out
- getting gifts stresses me out
- what a bizarre fucking holiday
- there is a tree in my house
Are you ever just overwhelmed by the horrifying thought that maybe, nobody ACTUALLY wants you around? And it’s not that you think everyone hates you, but it’s just that you’re not special to anyone? And that its really kind of sucky that you’re about 98% sure that nobody thinks “Wow, I just really like talking to her.” and that you could probably just disappear without anyone caring that much?
If you have suffered a tragedy and someone says, “you’re in my prayers” with sincerity, and you respond with some egotistical shit about being atheist you are an emotionally inept moron.
For real though like think about it. If someone is religious, there’s really no kinder sentiment they can express than appealing to the highest power they know for your recovery. Whether or not you think it “works” is irrelevant— the kindness is absolutely real.